top nylon guides for a Mayfair screen door

A quick learner from huntsvile TX says:
house was built in 1975...... has aluminum windows and patio ( 3 piece) doors 2 panels and one sliding door( with a screen). Has the name on a sticker on the inside "MAYFAIR" above the door handle im a fancy printed scroll lettering. I am sanding all the frame work and going to refinish and restore to orginal look.( needs it)
these fit into a door frame that is has a 5/16 th channel (inside width.)

the inside door jam has a label ( almost undreadable).with a symbol that could be a trademark for MFG.. see photos attached. any ideas?
see all the photos attached. of the broken nylon guided tp
User submitted photos of top nylon screen door guides for Mayfair window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting on the discussion board and uploading photos.

We are currently working on identifying replacement nylon door guides and will post an update on the discussion board as soon as more information becomes available.
A handy person from huntsvile TX says:
I googled the name Mayfair screens and windows and found out it is a window installion firm that does every make and model of window on the market.. so that is a dead end name. best bet is to find a site that features 1970's hardware and replscement parts. the kind of companuy that buys out old inventories etc etc. would like some feedback or other opttions. I put all the old guides on for now and it works. 25% done with the whole job now. I find it cheaper to repair than replace with new or generice after market replacment screens etc.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have seen your screen door guide before. I went through some of our older stock and I found what I believe is the replacement guide for your old Mayfair guide. See part 86-014. I took a picture of the original guide and the 86-014 together so you can see the similarities. I think the 86-014 will work for you.
Comparison between the 86-014 and the original Mayfair guide.
A handy person from huntsvile TX says:
Thank you .. however I see the hole size is differnent would like to see the other sides to compare height and width etc. thanks again.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Here is another image comparing the profiles of the 86-014 guide and the original Mayfair guide. Let me know what you think.
Comparison of the profiles between the 86-014 and the original Mayfair guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.