triangular casement lock

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
triangular piece 1.25" between two outside holes. Handle edge to piece that goes in center hole 1 13/16" Triangular piece says (a letter I can't read - might be C or D) 2005, Handle piece says 10068 on bottom (with peg that goes into center hole).
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 90-018? This appears similar to your hardware. Let me know what you think!
A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
This looks perfect. I will order right away. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)