triple coil balance replacement

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Need to find a replacement for this triple coil balance that has been removed from the window in our home thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your photo, it looks like you have our 15-205 triple coil spring cover, which is used with the 3/8" wide Series 165 coil. You'll need to raise, tilt in, and remove the sash in order to access the coil balance system. For more help, see our media guide about coil spring balances on the right-hand side of the page.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Thank you for answering my question, but I do have another question, do you have complete assemblies of this type of balance? I am hoping to buy a complete assembly as the complete assembly is missing from one of the windows and it cannot be opened for it has nothing to hold it open
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't sell this kind of balance in one complete set. However, you can see a list of possible replacement parts on the right side of this page.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Thank you I appreciate all your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)