truth windows

A home owner from montana says:
part is at the bottom of the glass panel that opens on a truth casement window< it looks like a guide of some sort
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could it be like our 39-544 slider block or 67-020 sash ramp? If not, please remove the part from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)