type of seal

A home owner from Texas says:
I have the "hinge" seal all around my door (hinge, header, and lockside). Looking at your site I've notice that you suggest the different types of seal for the different areas to be sealed. My questions are: Can I continue to use the hinge seal all around my door as is currently installed? I only need the seal for the lock side of my door, do I have to purchase the entire 58-008 set just to get one seal? Do they come in different measurement othere than listed in the photo's above?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 58-056, Swinging Door Compression Foam Seal, this is used for header, hinge, and lock side. This may better match for what you are looking for.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 58-008, Prime Seal Set, is not available in loose separate pieces, only sold in a complete set. Cut to fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)