under-drawer hdwe.

A home owner from ozark, mo says:
what is the part # for plastic holder on the inside end of 32-063 metal channel?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to our 32-120? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)