use of glazing in a wood frame

A quick learner from Seattle says:
Is is recommended to us the 59-081 glazing for single strength glass in wood frames?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Normally the glass in wood sashes is in installed using putty, but if you are routing out the window frame then this spline will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)