valentino slider hardware

A contractor from Grand Rapids MI says:
I am trying to best match hardware with part numbers CD347 and CD348 including internal mechanism and handle with bracket to match several others in the same room. Looks like your 82-002 will be best fit. And visually the 88-004 looks like my handle but mine will need to be shorter between the holes to match the 820-002.... can the wooden handle be shortened (i.e. is the handle loose between the brackets and I can simply cut it down? Or do you have one to fit the 82-002 assembly? I am selling this home in a week and need to get this part asap so please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can place the order. Thank you!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 82-002 looks like it could fit your existing lock set. As for the wood pull, I wouldn't use the 88-004 for you door. I recommend instead the 88-001 or 88-002 handles. You might also be able to reuse you existing handle you have now.
A home owner from Canton, Michigan says:
Good afternoon
The only markings are CD347 on one half of latch and CD 348 on the other.

Thank you
Larry
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I've just placed you in an existing thread regarding this same hardware. Please review our response above and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)