vent arms for old awning windows

A handy person from 24740 says:

I'm looking for vent arms for all of my awning windows. I don't see any names or numbers on the arms or windows. The plastic parts are broken on most of the ends. My arms measure about 8 inches from rivet to rivet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220402_133847.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at the nylon parts that we've related for you, which resembles your photos. You will need to drill out the rivets in your window arms to install the new parts. You'll also need a hammer, a hand-type rivet punch large enough to accommodate the rivets, and a steel plate. You should be able to get these tools at a hardware store near you. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at