vinyl replacement tilt window

A contractor from hainesport NJ says:
The bottom rail of the top tilt sash has a white metal pivot post that slides into the bottom rail and attaches with a screw. This post then slips into a bracket in the balance on each side and allows the window to pivot into the upright top position. The homeowner has no idea which window mfr. made the window. Do you have replacement part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Possibly, yes. Based on your description, it sounds like you're describing a pivot bar. You can start by looking at our selection of pivot bars here. Alternatively, you can remove a pivot bar from the window in question and show us a couple pictures of it, preferably one that hasn't been damaged. We would also need your dimensions, including the hole center placement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)