vinyl window part; rail?

A quick learner from windermere florida says:
the bottom rail on my vinyl double-hung window broke apart. it is also the piece where the window lock slides under to lock. it is approx 1/2" deep and 5/8" high x 3' wide. --- where can i get this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190225_122627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190225_122641.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190225_122728.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like you need to replace your glazing bead. We can help you do this; if you could remove a sample of the glazing and show us its 'end profile', that would be most helpful. Dimensions of its surface would also be useful. Be precise as possible, as glazing bead dimensions run into the X/32" range. In the time being, you can review our selection of glazing bead here.

A quick learner from windermere florida says:
sorry for the delay; I was in hospital since last post. - okay, so- I have no remains as it was completely busted up and discarded. I have taken the dimensions and tried to describe this as best as possible through a sketch (attached). I am making assumptions based on observation of the existing (prior photos). I hope you can match this up, please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190314_083453.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, and hope you are feeling better! Take a look at the 55-134 or 55-209 glazing beads. See if you could used one of these for your window frame. Just a thought, but I wonder if you can lock one of these glazing beads into your window frame and cut a notch in it for the lock. Let us know what you think!

55-134 : 6' Glazing Bead
6' Glazing Bead
55-134
$17.29
VIEW >
55-209 : 3' Snap-In-Vinyl Glazing
3' Snap-In-Vinyl Glazing
55-209
$5.59
VIEW >
How to Replace Glazing Bead & Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
How to Replace Glazing Bead & Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.