vinyl window tab lock

A home owner from N. Scituate, RI says:
Hi all,

I'm in need of replacing the vinyl window tab lock. See attached image which is for the right hand side which is measured against a ruler for more precise measurements. I'm in desperate need of these locks. My local hardware store doesn't not supply these.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a tilt latch. It's hard to identify a good match without seeing the "tooth" but look at our 26-263 and 26-264 and see if these are a good fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)