vinyl window weather seal strip

A handy person from New Jersey says:
This is the strip at the base of the upper window that forms the seal between the base of the upper window and the screen. It is a 5/16 foam filled bubble with a 1/4" centered 'L' shaped base. I have only seen T shaped and a sideways H. Do you have a L shaped or can I modify the T into an L?

Thank you
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of seal that are used with replacement window screens. First we have the 59-050, which presses up to the top window sash when installed. We also have the 58-185 offset wool pile. See if you could use either of these in your screen frame.

When we were manufacturing replacement screens we used the 59-050 on the top rail of the screen.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)