want to buy new bottom track of sliding mirror closet door , total of 3

A home owner from san jose, california says:
Hi,
Good morning. We need 3, the length of these 3 are: 58 1/2", 70 1/4", 82". Can you give me the price for each? Thank you so much.
zec
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8880.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8882.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Please see the following bottom tracks for convex rollers, they come in various sizes: our 23-240, 23-241, 23-242 and 23-243. Look these over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 23-240 Sliding mirror door bottom track
A home owner from san jose, california says:
Hi,
Attached is the photo of my old track. The total length is 3 5/8". thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8882.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have a bottom track that uses convex rollers. Take a look at our 23-240, it measures 48" in overall length but can be cut to size. See what you think. 

A home owner from Santa Cruz, CA says:
If I buy the 23-243 track, what kind of rollers should I get to be sure they fit? I have mirror and wood doors and my track is very wide (standard for 2 mirror doors). Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There are a bout a half million different rollers that are compatible with this style track, unfortunately. The roller you want to buy will depend entirely on the design of the original roller your door used. We'll have to examine that in order to make a recommendation. Otherwise, it won't be possible to know what your door needs.

Thank you. I have attached photos of the track and rollers that we have now. Can I replace them with your products? Please tell me exactly what I need. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-301.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-306.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-310.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

That's a huge help, thank you! The bottom roller appears to be an older version of our 23-041. The top roller is a little hard to make out but it might be our 23-222C. Look it over and see what you think.

Will I need to replace my top track or can I reuse it with the 23-222C? If I do need a new top track, would that be the 23-246?

What do I do if I need more than 72" Can they be combined if I purchase 2 of each track? I think we need 9' in length.

Thanks,
Susan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-312.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-313.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2021 06 23 Unit A closet track and roller-317.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Our 23-222C should be fully compatible with your existing track. I see no problems there. That said, if you do think you should get a new one, then I recommend using two 23-244 tracks, cutting off the extra inches (3" for each one) and butting them together. The longest track we can supply is only 8' so using two shorter ones is what you want to do.

That's only if your old track is too damaged to use, though, which doesn't seem to be the case. I really do think you'll be fine reusing it.

Tom,
Thank you for helping me understand what parts to order! You've been incredibly helpful. I'm so impressed that you respond to questions quickly and allow us to add photos so we can make good educated decisions. Just placed my order!

Best,
Susan
Profile picture of Tom

That's kind of you to say, Susan. I'm very happy we were able to help you. If you ever needed anything else you know where to find us.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.