weather craft window lock

A quick learner says:
I need a weather craft window lock for a double hung window. It is a sash type lock. The window has a stamp on it that says weather craft 97
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 90-173 lock with the 2-1/4" hole centers. Check to see if it matches up to your lock. This was used on some Weather Craft windows, but I don't know if it's what you have. If you are not sure, please send us a photo of your lock along with dimensions and we will try to identify it for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)