weather stripping for a wooden door

A quick learner from USA says:
The weather stripping that is attached to the wooden frame is about a quarter inch, it then turns 90 degrees inside the channel approx. 1/16 inch, and then turns toward the sliding door at about 30 degrees for another 3/8 inch.

I hope this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EdwinJ 5.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks so much for posting! 

The closest match we have is our 58-175 weatherstripping. Unfortunately, we do not carry it in white though. 

Get back to us if you have any questions! 

A home owner from Ca says:
I have a response from Paul. He found a part that looks very much like the weather stripping in my wooden sliding entrance door, but he said that it comes only in 5 foot lengths. My sliding door is approx. 82 inches tall and 6 feet wide. I would like to replace this with one piece for the verticle, and one piece for the horizontal lengths.
A quick learner from Ca says:
Can you tell me who the manufacture of my door is. I can't find any tags or paperwork on the sliding door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we won't be able to supply the 58-175 in those lengths. I also cannot identify the brand of your door. I can tell you that our 58-175 is a genuine Pella weatherstrip, but I do not know if your door is also Pella.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)