weather stripping and door sweeps

A home owner from CT says:
I would like to replace my weather stripping on my Pella French Doors, Architecture Series wood from 2001. Weather stripping is 4 pieces per door( 3 vertical, 1 horizontal top), sweep is 2 pieces per door (active & inactive). I have 6 doors total.

Pella Door description:

B: 6082 Active/Inactive In-Swing French Door, Frame:59-1/4 X 81-1/2:ยท t.
Architect Series, Wood, Model 2, Primed Wood, 5/8" InsulShld Temp IG
Glazing, Brass Countryside Style Hardware, 7/8" ILT Trad (muntin pattern:
2Wx5H)

Appreciate any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0389.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0388.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0378.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0379.JPG
A home owner from CT says:
For those that may follow this. After some research and many calls to Pella, the frame weather stripping is part number 09L60144, Pkg of 20 144" lineals; the door sweep is part number 0D0K0033, Pkg of 1 37.5" lineal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thank you for your detailed inquiry to us. Starting with your bulb weatherseal, our 58-181 Pella push-in seal shows some similarities with yours. See if the measurements match up. Moving on to your door bottom, take a look at the 58-189. Could this be the one you're looking for? If you happen to need it in a longer size, we also offer the 58-190

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)