weatherstrip for casement windows

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Swisco,
I need to replace some of the weatherstripping on my casement windows, especially at the bottom where the metal opening/closing rods have damaged it. I believe the windows to be Marvin. The weatherstrip that I
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. I'm actually not sure what to suggest. We couldn't locate this exact type of weather stripping. I do have a couple ideas, though. Look at our 58-055 offset bubble and 55-170 leaf type weather stripping and see if you can use either of these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)