weatherstrip for replacement screens

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
We have vinyl replacement windows with screens. There is rubber weather stripping on the screens that I would like to replace. The weather stripping slides into a channel in the screen and the profile looks like n "H". See the attached photo.
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This looks somewhat similar to our 59-050 Replacement Window Screen Bug Flap. Please take a look and compare its dimensions to your own hardware to determine if it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)