where can i find this item

A quick learner from sonoma, Ca. says:
Where on the website can I find the items in the attached pictures? It goes on the top of the window on the side and holds down the channel balance.

It's 5/8" wide
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell exactly what this top sash guide is without more dimensions. Start by looking at our 18-166 and carefully compare each dimensions we show to your existing part. Does it differ in any way?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)