which sash do i need

A handy person says:
Pics to come
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The part you're looking for is known as a channel balance. We can replace this for you, but it will need to be custom made. Before we go any further, can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that we can send you a custom order form and price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)