widow chanel to hold screen on

A home owner from Bonni says:
the side frame has been broken of my vinyl windows. The purpose of this is to hold my screens. Now I only have the top and bottom strip to hold on screens. Can I replace this strip of vinyl? I also need to replace the broken corners of the screens. I have been told that I can buy metal corners to use that will last longer?

I hope my photos show my problem areas. Thanks for your help and advice
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure which corner key to recommend. Take a look at our 95-187 corner for a 5/16" screen frame. This might be the one you need. However, you will have to remove yours from the frame to confirm. You would need to carefully compare your style and size. Also take note that the corner key for your screen could be no longer available. Keep this in mind when you take the screen apart. At the end of the day, there's a chance you might have to purchase new window screens. In such an event, you can always consider our new line of flexible and easy to install Flexscreen window screens. That way, in the future, you don't ever have to worry about replacing tiny parts like these corners.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)