widow part

A home owner from old bethpage NY says:
I am looking to find a window part it is designed to be taken out to remove the window from its slider its 1 an a half inch long white plastic which snaps in and out snaps in to make sure windows don't come out and is snap out to remove the window as you know there are 2 section holding in the sliding window this item go in the center glider 1 on right side 1 on left side
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what it is you need. Can you show me a picture of the part in question? That will help us find a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)