window arm

A contractor from Littleton ma says:
a need to replace upper window arm for an orginal Caradco casement window.I have replaced sashes with Jeld-Wend manufactured replacements. I only need the 'upper right hand size' but I see that your parts come in pairs. would like your help in purchasing correct hardware. Thank you
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate your inquiry. The Cardaco has used #36-013-30 casement hinges. We ask that you compare the dimensions. Also I recommend while the 36-013-10 isn't an exact match, it works on the same principle and could still replace this. However, it may be a good idea to replace both hinges on the sash at the same time instead of mixing and matching the old with the new. Please review all I have said and get back to us on your thoughts about our suggestions
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)