window balance identification

A home owner from Plano Tx says:
These are pictures of a window balance I removed it is 30 inches by 3/8. The bushing on the end was red, but it fell apart. The part I am having a hard time with is the metal clip on the end. I see you have one similar with a plastic clip on the end. Is it a replacement for this? Do I need a special tool to charge the balance?
User submitted photos of a spiral window balance.
A home owner from Plano Tx says:
Can I remove my existing clip and add it to a balance from you? Do you provide rivets for this?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This looks like a typical spiral balance with a 15-142 attached to the end. We can make it for you. Check out this spiral balance request form that I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)