window balance replace

A home owner from Texas says:
Dear Expert,

I want to replace all parts in the picture, please let me know what part should I buy.

I guess they are Sash carrier bracket, 29" Series 306 Spiral Balance and Rivet, 5/64" x 11/32"

please help confirm the parts and correct me if I am wrong. thank you so much! and
Merry Chrismas.

Zhichun
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1146.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during the holiday season! I hope you had a merry Christmas, as well. 

I don't believe our Series 306 will replace this, since the clip at the end of the spiral rod looks a little different on yours. I'm just not sure I've ever seen your clip before. Could you show it to us from the side? That would help us better make out its shape.

Can you also tell me how many balances you needed?

This is the side of the clip. I need more than 20.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That looks like it can be replaced with our 15-073, which means this has to be a custom order. We'll basically just be swapping the clip that comes with the Series 306 for the 15-073, instead. 

Can you tell me exactly how many you need? The reason I ask is because custom balance order links have to have the quantity pre-set by us. We need an exact number. Once I know that, I'll email you the order link for that quantity, and you can then place your order from there.

Thank you for your confirmation. I have 13 windows,I think I need repair all of them, so the number will be 26.
Please let me know if you have some info about how to replace the window balance, appreciate it.
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you so much for confirming. I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 26 balances.

Just one last note: on this order link, I'll be labeling the base Series used as our Series 300, not Series 306. Don't worry, though, it will be the same thing. I'm only doing this for the sake of keeping stock count straight on our end. It's nothing you have to worry about.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)