window coil balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a customer that needs 2 pairs of these, (2 for 1 side, 2 for the other side)
Are these photos good enough for you to supply me with the correct part number for me to place an order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named q.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named q2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named q4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named q5.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should definitely be able to help with this, but I need a bit more information. One of the most important components of a coil balance assembly is the pivot shoe, but I don't see that in your photos. In order to ID a good match, I need to see the pivot shoe.

I will also need to know the thickness of the coil spring itself. 

Question: How many thicknesses are there? When you say "thickness" are you referring to the gauge of the metal or the width of the metal coil?
Profile picture of Tom

I just want the size of the metal coil in relation to how it sits in the frame, not the gauge of the metal band itself. The measurement you show in your pictures already shows the width, for reference, but that's not as important as thickness.

Do you mean to say the thickness of the coil when it's completely coiled/rolled up onto itself?
Profile picture of Tom

Take a look at the example image below that I just made for you. This should hopefully clarify what I mean. If the dimension you gave in your photos is the width, then this would be the thickness. We need this in order to make sure we don't give you a coil spring that's too fat or too skinny to fit in your existing track.

swisco.com
Hi there. Customer brought in the coil for me to measure, please see the attachment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3198.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! That looks like 1/2". We still need to see the pivot shoe that I requested in my very first response, though.

Customer brought in the shoe and showed it to another employee who sent in an image of it to Swisco and the suggested model number is/was 15-175. Knowing that, can I now get a quote for the original 2 pairs that I need for this customer based on the photos I sent to you?
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! So if you have a 15-175 shoe, then that means the spring is the Series 152. We don't sell a cover for the Series 152 that matches your original, but you can use the 15-143, 15-144, and 15-145 the same way. These three parts kind of sandwich over the spring and keep it stable in the track.

All pricing can be found on each product's respective store page.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.