window crank

A home owner from phoenix says:
Can you help me replace this part?


User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think we have an exact match for this operator, but I would start by looking at our 39-165 and seeing if this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
This is a casement window. Does that change your suggestion? How about a 39-138 or 39-384. They have the same position of the crank handle on the right hand side.


Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a closer match. We would need to see it removed from the window to know for sure. Alternatively, you could consider our 39-001, 39-029, or 39-045, but I can't be sure. Triple check your dimensions and see how they might work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)