window grate pins

A handy person from Lillington NC says:
I have windows that have inserts (grates) that are attached to the inside of the window to give the look of multiple windows (9 light window) I'm looking for the pins that holds this grate. It looks like a small finish nail on one end and the other has pastic the diameter of the hole. See pictures below. I tried to order these through my local lumber yard and after waiting 2 months they told me to contact you directly. Thank You. Jim
User submitted photo of grate pin.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Jim, take a look at the 55-141 Window Grid Retainer Pin.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at