window handle #39-224

A quick learner says:
I have 2 handles that need to be replaced because the rubber inserts are stripped-out. Is there another solution for this problem, other than replacing the handle? Are the rubber inserts sold separately? Is there a metal insert made to replace them?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have a feeling you have something like our 39-226 handle, which uses a hex stem to install in the operator. That black collar you mention is not available by itself. I would suggest trying to use a small piece of tape to thicken up the stem. That might hold it into the operator. If you don't need to remove the handle at any point, then you could possibly even use some type of adhesive to glue it into the operator.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)