Window Keeper with stamp 31787

A home owner from Chatham says:
I am (desperately) trying to find window keepers. builder went bankrupt and I don't know where he got from. The keeper is very similar to the 38-051 shown except it is taller, hole spacing 1 1/4" . It has the number 31787 stamped on it but no manufacturer - any clues, I need 22 of them
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
See the newly added part 38-134, it is a window keeper for a Marvin window. The 38-134 looks similar to the 38-051 but has the 1-1/4" installation hole spacing that you are looking for. The 38-134 also has a taller inside reach.
A home owner from Elk River, MN says:
looking for a Marvin keeper stamped 31344, do you know where to get these?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am not familiar with a Marvin keeper stamped 31344. Does it look like any of the window keepers on SWISCO.com? Can you send us a picture of one with details such as measurements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.