window latch

A quick learner from MICHIGAN says:
I am looking for a latch for my tilt window.... it is the right side... on the back of my broken one it reads: 11353R.
What one would I use?
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. You may be interested in seeing our 26-195 & 26-196, tilt latches. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)