window lock parts

A home owner says:
Hi, I was wondering if you have the window lock parts available. This is the plastic lever that pushes the metal hook up to lock. Please see attachment. Thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize this piece. Did this come off of something? It's possible we can't supply this piece by itself, but we may have the larger unit it works with. Please show me a picture of the whole mechanism itself and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)