window part inquiry

A handy person from 42038 says:
Hello i was hoping you can help me find a replacement for a window that has these corners with the built in window tilt slide latch?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/31/2019, 3:46:54 PM.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have a corner for the old Vinyl Tech window. I'm afraid this is no longer made and no direct replacement is available. I suggest reusing the corner, if it's still in good shape, while also using a new surface mounted tilt latch like the 26-228 and 26-229. See the video below for more information.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)