window pivot bar marked 8287

A home owner says:
I have a pivot bar stamped with 8287 that needs to be replaced. The unbroken piece looks to be 2.5".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8287
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210531_153543000.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am confident we can help, but can you remove the undamaged pivot bar and show clearer photos? I can't cross-reference those numbers to any specific part, so seeing the pivot bar removed is the only way to ID what you need. Many thanks. 

A home owner says:
The piece is 3" long total. The bent section is .5"
Profile picture of Bob

I'm sorry to say that your images did not come through. Could you please upload them again for me?

A home owner says:
Added photos. I'm thinking a straight 3" pivot bar might work as I have not seen anything like this one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210603_193722448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210603_193730444.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for posting. I am not sure if we have an exact match, but start looking at our 26-327. Look over the dimensions, particularly the size and shape of the pin as well as distance from the center of the mounting holes to the edge of that pin--only one needs to match your old pivot bar for the replacement to work. Let me know what you find. 

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.