window pulley/sliders??

A quick learner from Boalsburg, PA says:
The plastic end pieces are broken. Window size is 31 5/8 x 38. It is the type window that you open the flip down to wash. I have attached a picture of the label tat was on the window sash. The number horizonal on the metal part is 18C and letters facing vertical are BSI and letters facing horizonal after the letters are LC. I hope this and the picture helps in determining the parts I need. I will need complete parts for three windows.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our Series 775 channel balance, this appears to be a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)