window roller needed 1-1/2" long

A landlord from Roanoke VA says:
Hello. We are in need of replacement roller assemblies for Capitol windows. They must have non-rusting wheels (brass or aluminum). We would need 50 to 100 of them, depending on price.

It is 1-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, and 11/32" thick.

Please reply asap. Thanks!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board, Sheila.

We have two rollers that may be able to work for you. First, take a look at our 87-053 Storm Window Slider Roller, which has aluminum wheels. It is 3/8" thick, compared to your 11/32", but I think the difference is negligible. You should also take a look at our 87-051 Capitol Window Slider Roller, which has brass wheels. Like the first roller, it's thickness is also 3/8". Compare these two rollers to your sample and see if you think either would work.
A landlord from Roanoke VA says:
Okay - thanks for the fast response!

I will order 10 of the aluminum rollers and see how they do. If they work well, we'll order more.

Thanks again!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at