window sash for Norco window

A home owner from Lansing, MI says:

I'm trying to identify replacement sash for a Norco wood window that's about 20 years old.

I've included pictures of the sash, the metal "peg" on the window that hooks into the holder in the sash. And the "holder" - a little L-shaped piece in the sash channel that the peg drops into. These are tilt-out windows.

A marking on one of the metal strips in the sash (toward the outside of the window) is stamped with "28HD" and the metal strip on the inside is stamped with "28HDB".

The sash is approx. 3.5" wide from front to back, and about 61" tall from the inside of the sash, and about 62" tall on the outside (street side). The sill is angled accounting for the difference in height.

Please let me know if you need more/better pictures.

Thanks for any help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our Series 751 channel balance. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)