window sash part

A quick learner from centreville md says:
tab that holds window in the track and attaches to the spring
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for, but I'd be happy to help to the best of my ability. If you can, please remove the part in question from the window and take a picture of it for us to look at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)