window screen corner - #539 and #2

A quick learner from Western Massachusetts says:
Please can you let me know which part would substitute for this one - it has the number 539 on the one arm and 2 on the other?
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Take a look at SWISCO product code 95-221, Overlap Screen Corner. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)