window screen holders

A home owner from pittsburgh Pa says:
I need a plastic window screen hold down that would need to be 1 or 1-1/2 inches long and it wouuld be screwed into the 2X4 stud that is the frame of the screen The screen will be flush with the stud and the plastic hold down would turn buckle out to hold the screen in place. I will need 64 of these hold down turn buckles to hold my 16 screens in place using 4 per screen.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 70-197 plastic flush clip is 1" long, would that work for you? Carefully compare it to your own part and see what you think. If not, please take a few pictures of your hardware and upload them here for us to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)