window screen with flange for casement window

A quick learner says:
Part #37288-038 window screen unknown manufacturer. Can you help identify
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to match that number to anything, so I do not know what kind of screen you have. That said, we offer a new type of flexible screen you may want to consider. See our FlexScreen Homepage for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)