window slide clip

A distributor from new hope says:
for an awning window, it is the slide clip to hold the arm
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. This looks like a slide off of a hinge set. I'm afraid these slides are not available by themselves. You would need an entirely new hinge set. See our 36-013-10 to start out with. I think this can help you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)