window slider

A quick learner from blacksburg va says:
goes in a mobile home window it locks the inside window in place
thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your corner is very similar in design to our 95-225. However, I'm less sure about the latch. It looks like the front "tooth" is missing. Do you have a version of this latch that isn't broken? If so, I'd like to see it whole and undamaged. That will help us in our search. Thank you!

here's a picture of one still in the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190521_190307.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thanks! Please give us a little more time to look into this and we will get back to you ASAP with a recommendation.

Profile picture of Tom

After digging around, I believe the closest options we have are our 91-023, 91-062, and maybe our 91-158. These are the closest latches we have to your style. At this point, you'll want to carefully go over our dimensions for each latch set to see how they compare to your own. You'll note that none of them are exactly the same so I'm not 100% sure if any of them will work for sure. 

Should any of your measurements differ in a significant way, let me know!

best i can tell is the 91-062 course so hard to tell measurements are so close, but thats the one i ordered.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good to me. Thank you for ordering with us and please let me know how it works out. We have a return policy in case it doesn't work, and of course I'd be more than happy to help you find a better match should you find yourself in that situation.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)