window sliding device

A handy person from Midland Texas says:
a metal sleeve with a large spring inside of the device with pulleys, small cord on pulleys attached to the spring...device is located in the edge of the bottom window on each the end of the cord is a small hook.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show me a clear picture of the part in question? That would be a huge help.
A quick learner from Midland, Texas says:
...disregard was informed that we had Window World windows in our Building...not so, another Manufacturer...thank you for your response...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, no problem at all. Hopefully you're able to find a solution. If not, we're always here to help as best as we can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)