window spring replacement

A home owner from NC says:
House built in 2000 - window springs are broken. Looking for replacement parts of springs -- can't find name of window only this information -- NFRC 100/200; Code:PAT ; Spec:NFRC ; SERIES: 1100/1200 SH ; MST:4060 -- certifed PAT-M-)21

Also looking to replace window panes because seal is broken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what springs you have, but I'd be happy to search for you. Please remove the hardware in question from the window and take a few pictures of them for us to look at. We can work from there.
A handy person from Tennessee says:
I have the same windows and same problem with the window springs. Were you able to determine the replacement hardware? I've attached pictures as well.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
PAT. #5.737.877
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. This balance looks like our S850-34, and the tilt bar looks like our 26-318. Just make sure to match up the size of your balance shoe to one of the options available for the S850-34, and that the dimensions of our 26-318 match your pivot bar!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)