window stile clips

A home owner from Cape Coral, Florida says:
Anyone know who sells the clips that holds these removable window stiles? I have attached a picture of what I need. The house was built in the mid 80s,

User submitted a photo of a grid clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This one is a little strange. It looks like our 55-182 grid clip, but I'm not sure if that will work. Check it out and see what you can make of it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)