window string guild

A home owner says:
im not sure what the name of this is or where to get it. its about 3 inchs long its for my home window it ride in the guild and has a string hoohed to i. it seems to be what pulls the window up and keeps it in line.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part appears to be a kind of nylon pivot bar. We may be able to help, but could you show me a picture of the pivot shoe that works with it? This should be a square or rectangular piece located in the jamb track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)