window tilt latches

A quick learner from Dallas says:
Where on a window do I look for the brand name of the window in order to find replacement window tilt latches?
A customer submitted photo of a corner latch,
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The window's brand name might not always help you find the best replacement parts for it. For the most reliable solution, it's better to show us pictures of your hardware for us to identify.

That said, please take a look at our 26-158 and 26-157 top tilt corner latches and match their dimensions to your own latch. Do you think these might work for you? If you aren't sure, please let us know what the dimensions of your latch is, and we will work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at