window weatherstripping

A quick learner says:
double hung window weatherstripping for bottom of lower sash where it meets window sill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200320_160625.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 58-164 and 58-164-5. Go over the end profile dimensions and see if one of these match what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)